Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of having a pet sitter?
- Your pet stays in its familiar environment and on its familiar routine
- Alleviate heath concerns posed by exposure to other animals
- Your pet is already home when you get back
- Loving, personalized attention specific to your pets individual needs
- No need to impose on friends and neighbors
- Peace of mind knowing your pet is being cared for by a responsible, trustworthy, experienced professional
Why does my dog need to be walked during the day?
- Exercise is a very important part of owning a dog. Animals need exercise to improve their physical fitness and so they don't become bored and destructive. They are a happier, more relaxed pet when they get exercise.
Is Walk, Wag, 'N More insured and bonded?
- Yes. We are insured and bonded through Pet Sitters Associates, LLC. We are also members of Professional United Pet Sitters.
Why must you conduct an initial consultation (meet and greet) before service can begin?
- The meet and greet allows us to get acquainted with you and your pet(s) and ensures that you are comfortable leaving your pet(s) in our care. It provides us time to answer any questions you may have, complete paperwork, transfer keys, and tour your home. It is free of charge.
What areas of Western New York do you service?
- We service Hamburg, Orchard Park, West Seneca, Amherst, Clarence, East Amherst, Williamsville, Snyder and some areas of Buffalo.
What types of animals do you provide service for?
- We provide services for dogs, cats, small mammals, fish, and birds. Other animals will be considered on an individual basis. We do not provide service for any aggressive animals.
Do you provide references?
- Yes. We will be happy to provide you with references to call if you would like.