You will receive a full list of our policies/agreements at the initial consultation (meet and greet) or you can view them on our forms page under client agreement.
1. All dogs and cats are required to have a current rabies vaccination and stay up-to-date throughout the entire service.
2. Must wear a correctly fitted collar, harness, or gentle leader, and have a proper leash for dog walks.
3. All cats are required to remain indoors for the duration of our service.
4. You are required to provide clean-up supplies if your pet has an accident in the house. We will provide clean-up bags for dog walks.
5. We will not be able to provide service to any aggressive animals. We reserve the right to cancel service at anytime if we determine the client's pet poses a danger to the health or safety of itself, other pets, other people, or the pet sitter.
6. We are authorized to seek any emergency veterinarian assistance needed during visits, at the cost of the client, from their personal veterinarian or one chosen by us if after hours or their veterinarian is closed.
7. We cannot service a home with "visiting pets" or animals that do not belong to the resident of the service site without a separate written agreement.
8. Your payment is due within 10 days after service. There will be a $25 late fee added to any payment's that are more than one month past due, and will continue at $25 per month for 3 months. After that there is a $100 fee and we will have to take further action.